Take advantage of our many Race for the Cure programs and registration categories (in addition to the traditional timed or untimed):
- VIP Race Registration Package - $75 (Timed or untimed): Regular timed or untimed registration PLUS a Race Day pass to Worlds of Fun ($55 value); Race Day Parking Pass ($10 value) & entry in to the VIP breakfast buffet ($15 value) / Valued at $110+
- Kids for the Cure - Starting at $10: Kids (12 and under) registration PLUS a Komen KC Race for the Cure t-shirt/bib while supplies last.
- Sleep in for the Cure - Starting at $10: For those whose "sleep requirements might mean missing the Race; This category is for you!
- Pink in the Pew - Starting at $20: This participation option is for those who are committed to the fight to eradicate breast cancer but are unable to attend the Race for the Cure due to religious obligations.
Discounted Worlds of Fun Passes available too:
- $35 Any Day Pass (Valid during the 2015 park season except Saturdays in October) Valued at $55 each!
- $10 Race Day Only Pass (Valid on September 13, 2015 only) Valued at $55 each (Note Komen Kansas City and Race for the Cure participants have a 2 hour exclusive use of Worlds of Fun after the Race!
- $10 Komen Kansas City Rally Towel: Show your support for Komen KC with the Running Ribbon on a signature pink cloth towel!
- $15 Packet Mailing: Have your Race T-shirt & numbered bib mailed to you before Race (if registered by 08/09/2015); all others will be mailed after Race
Purchase your Worlds of Fun passes, Komen Kansas City Rally Towels or option to have your t-shirts, bibs, etc. mailed to you during registration or go to http://bit.ly/Upsells2015.
For more information on the Race, to register or to donate, please click here!