Event Day Schedules
Race for the Cure has been canceled due to poor weather conditions!
The 25th Annual Susan G. Komen Greater Kansas City Race for the Cure
is locally presented by Heartland Coca-Cola
The 2018 Race for the Cure is Saturday | 10.06.2018 | Black & Veatch
11401 Lamar | Overland Park, KS | Click here for a map/directions
- 200P – Teams Park & Parking Lots Open (Sprint, Black & Veatch & Misc.)
- 200P – Late Registration & Packet Pick Up Open
- 200P – Expo, Survivor Pavilion & Kids for the Cure Open
- 200P – Food Truck Row Opens @ EXPO
- 215P – Concert featuring The Zeros @ Edelman & Thompson Main Stage
- 315P – Runner & Walker Warm Up @ Edelman & Thompson Main Stage
- 330P – Opening Ceremony & Parade* @ Edelman & Thompson Main Stage
- 400P – 5K Timed & Untimed Race Start @ Start Line
- 430P – 1 Mile Runners & Walkers Start @ Start Line
* Survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer to gather in the Survivor's Pavilion at 320P.
All activity will stop from 330P to 400P for the Opening Ceremony.
RACE DAY MAPS
Still have questions? Contact our Race Leadership Team:
- Registration Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Team Questions: email@example.com
- Event Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Questions: email@example.com
Or call us at 816.842.4444 (Monday through Friday, 8A to 5P)