Maps & Parking
Race for the Cure has been canceled due to poor weather conditions!
The 25th Annual Susan G. Komen Greater Kansas City Race for the Cure
is locally presented by Heartland Coca-Cola
The 2018 Race for the Cure is Saturday | 10.06.2018 | Black & Veatch
11401 Lamar | Overland Park, KS | Click here for a map/directions
With more than 10,000 participants, supporters, volunteers, and vendors, parking can be challenging. Plan ahead and be prepared. Additional parking information – as we know it today – is as follows:
Handicapped Parking: Northeast corner of the Black & Veatch parking lots. Please use Lamar to 112th Street to access handicapped parking. Be sure to have your permit in plain view!
- Sprint Campus Parking (Free): Enter Westbound from Nall & 115th; Turn left on Sprint Parkway. Parking will be authorized for Race Day in Lots C, D & E (Look for Komen KC Volunteers or signs).
- Black & Veatch Parking (Free): Enter on the north side of the campus from 112th & Nall; Turn left at designated parking lot entrances. Parking will be authorized for Race Day on the north side only (Look for Komen KC Volunteers or signs).
Click here for parking maps and directions (Coming Soon)
Road Closures & Traffic Delays
- 112th St. (EB & WB) will be closing at 300P.
- 115th St. (EB) will be closing at 330P.
- 115th St. (WB) limited access to the JCC from 400P until after Race.
- 117th St. (EB & WB) will be closing at 400P until after Race.
- Lamar & Outlook (NB & SB) will be closing at 300P until after Race.
Still have questions? Contact our Race Leadership Team:
- Registration Questions: email@example.com
- Team Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Questions: email@example.com
- Volunteer Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us at 816.842.4444 (Monday through Friday, 8A to 5P)