Please help me celebrate my 7th anniversary as a Breast Cancer survivor!
I'm raising money for Susan G. Komen - as always! (Larry is celebrating his 7th "New Knees" anniversary, too.) The Susan G. Komen Kansas City Race for the Cure is August 14th, 2016 and we'll be back at UNION STATION!!
What does Komen do? Komen is the LOCAL source for funding Breast Cancer detection, support, and educational awareness in our area. The money in the 2015-2016 is going to 7 local agencies that support the under-served and uninsured of our area and remember: 75% of your donation stays right in the Kansas City service area with the remaining 25% going to fund national research to discover the causes of breast cancer and, ultimately, its cures.
It's faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make your donation online by simply clicking on the link "Donate Now" box.
AND, you can also walk with us by clicking on the "Join My Team" box.
Melanie - xoxoxo
To send a donation by mail please send your check made payable to: Susan G. Komen for the Cure Greater Kansas City Affiliate. Or, you can give me cash $$. If you want to use a check, please mail those checks or cash to:
Kansas City, MO, 64111-3646